Centron Security is built on two decades of law enforcement security experience. We’re uniquely qualified to provide Houston Security Services, including off-duty police officers, mobile patrol and alarm response because of our law enforcement background.
Our professional security company staff has been credited on multiple occasions for disrupting crime on construction sites, retail centers and office buildings, and apartment communities in the Houston area. Centron Security guards are the professionals Houston area companies seek when they need uniformed security officers, off-duty police officers, mobile patrol, and alarm response.
Houston Security Company Services include:
- Corporate Facilities Security: Office parks, banks, brokerage firms, insurance companies, credit card and call centers and entire office buildings.
- Construction Site Security: Securing workers and supplies including setting up command centers in trailers, alarms, and specialized equipment to protect construction sites.
- Commercial Security: Warehouses and manufacturing facilities.
- Retail Center Security: Individual stores, large box stores, department stores, retail chains, supermarkets, and 24-hour convenience stores.
- Special Event Security: We evaluate your event, location, number of people attending, and other factors to provide uniformed security guards.
- Financial Center Security: Banks, brokerage firms, insurance companies, credit card and call centers.
- Apartment Security Services: We’re the eyes and ears of an apartment community to ensure the safety and security of residential clients.
- Hotels and Hospitals: We’re there to monitor the comings and goings of guests and patients
- Educational Facility Security: We watch the physical belongs of the buildings in addition to overseeing students, staff, and visitors.
To learn more about our services, please call Jeffery Singletary now for a no-obligation consultation 281-664-1297. You can call Jeffery anytime, 24-hours a day. Or, if you prefer, fill out our contact form and we’ll call you.